Common faults in CNC machining center servo system
As we all know, the machining center servo system is a system that provides power to the machine tool. Without the servo system machining center, the workpiece cannot be processed. Therefore, the servo system is very important in the machining center. When the servo system fails, the entire machining production must stop. Today, Xiaobian will introduce the common faults in the machining center servo system.
The machining center servo system failure modes include alarm indicators and fuse blows on the speed unit in the numerical control and alarms for various protection jump switches. The meaning of the alarm indicator varies with the design of the speed control unit. Generally, there are the following types:
1. The current is large, causing the machine tool to alarm. A large current alarm occurs. There are two possibilities under normal circumstances, that is, the large current alarm caused by the damage and short circuit of the power drive component on the CNC speed control unit of the machining center.
2. High voltage will also cause machine tool alarms. There are generally three possibilities for high voltage alarms. It may be that the CNC input voltage of the machining center exceeds 10% of the rated value, or the insulation performance of the servo motor is degraded, or The high voltage caused by the line of the machining center operating speed control unit.
3, the voltage is too low, causing machine tool alarms, the probability of such a machining center is very rare, this may be the input voltage is less than 85 percent of the rated value, or the power connection is not good.
4. The feedback route of the detection speed is broken and the alarm is caused. This situation is a false alarm, because the airport has no problem, and there is a problem in the detection feedback system. Most of the alarms occur are the speed feedback line of the CNC servo motor of the machining center. Broken or caused by poor contact in the detection feedback line.
5. The protection switch activates the alarm. The protection switch is a device for protecting the machine tool. For example, a large voltage will burn some components and other emergency measures that cannot be controlled by the machine tool. When these conditions are encountered, the protection switch will be activated to avoid unnecessary Component damage, similar to a safe stop.
6. Overload alarm, the cause of the overload alarm is that the CNC mechanical load of the machining center is abnormal, or the upper limit of the motor current on the speed control unit is set too low. The permanent magnet on the permanent magnet motor will also cause an overload alarm. If the motor of the machining center without the brake is idling, it will be difficult to turn it by hand or rotate the shaft, which means that the permanent magnet is completely detached.
7. The fuse on the CNC speed control unit of the machining center is blown or the circuit breaker trips.
Post time: Aug-10-2018